Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

cas-ual Friday Challenge

Hi all!!

I am playing along with this weeks challenge at cas-ual. It's all about back to school. Great theme, huh! :-)

I love this time of the year with the fresh & crisp air & the trees full of red apples! I just picked the first ones from our own tree!

Well for the challenge, I made a gift bag with a tag. I used the MFT clouds dies as the tag base and some great Hero Arts stamps for the decoration.

Supplies:
Stamps:  All Hero Arts:Good Work CL568, Tree Birds & Messages CL182,  Four Apples LP125.
Paper: Studio Calico Heyday, Bazzill
Inks: Memories dye ink & Colorbox Frost, Hero Arts Shadow ink red royal
Other: Kraft bag, MFT Cloud die, EK Success punch, Lawn Fawn Twine.



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Næh hvor hyggeligt og fint. Hvis jeg havde madpakke med på job måtte du da gerne stå for den - ser så fint ud. Hils Jan og "hårbollerne". =0)

Wida said...

I am in love with the staging and the dangling tag! glad you played CFC!

Alice said...

love love the cloud shaped tag and the stamping! fabulous project as always, Pia! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ooo...wow! The cloud dies are such a great background for the tag. I love the cute chalkboard and the patterned papers you used. Awesome gift bag! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!